[Birdarenaemployees] Bird Arena Information

Keller Taylor kellertaylor84 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 15:29:24 EST 2009

All -

Hope this finds you all well!

First off we would like to thank Brad Metsger and Phil Cooke for their
continued efforts and commitment to the rink as they both received praises
this weekend for their assistance with a private rental!

Second, if you are interested in attending the Blue Jackets vs. Red Wings
game please come by the office and sign up!  The cost is $65 and includes
your ticket and transportation!  You do not have to work at Bird to go!

Lastly, I am looking for a vizcomm major or some one with audio/video
experience to help me with a Sports Ad event in the middle of May.  It will
just be videoing and recording audio for about 7 hours.  We are willing to
pay!  Please let me know if you would be interested or know of anyone that
could help!

I will be in and out of the office in the coming weeks but please feel free
to call me on my cell phone at anytime if you need anything!  The number is
740-590-9839!

Have a great one!

Keller Taylor
Graduate Assistant