[Birdarenaemployees] Ice Schedule and Staffing

M. Alex Crowell mc253605 at ohio.edu
Wed Jan 14 22:02:25 EST 2009

Hey guys,

Here is the ice schedule for this week. Please check the ice schedule to see
if the rink is in use.  For those supe's that can't drive yet make sure you
arrange for someone to come in and do the ice cuts. There will be ice cuts
every hour for this weekend's AYHA hockey tournament.
(Must be certified by 1/25/09)

I also have a few permits and events that need staffed in the next few days.
If you are interested in a few extra hours please call me and let me know as
soon as possible.

I hope the quarter is off to a good start for everyone and please let me know
if you have any problems or questions.

Thanks!

M. Alex Crowell
General Manager Bird Arena