[Birdarenaemployees] Good-Works Help

Keller Taylor kellertaylor84 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 10:51:18 EDT 2009

All -

*Good-Works*

Hope this finds you all well!  As most of you know we have the last weekend
of ice this coming weekend, and what you may not know is that we have a
private rental for an 8 year olds birthday party.  We've had this planned
for a while and I confirmed the party yesterday with her dad and heard about
a great idea that I hoped we all could help with.  The 8 year old has asked
that instead of bringing presents for her that everyone bring something that
Good-Works (the local homeless shelter) needs currently.

I know we are all students and have limited incomes but if you would review
the list attached and see if you have the ability to contribute anything, it
would be much appreciated.

*Bobcat Blitz*

On another note, you all know that I am part of the Sports Ad grad program
here and we run several events a year.  Next weekend, in conjunction with
the Green and White Spring Football Game we are running Bobcat Blitz (
www.bobcatblitz.com).  The event starts with a 10am 5K, 11:30am Cornhole
tournament, and many other activities at TailGreat Park throughout the day.
I would love it if you and your friends were able to run in our 5K and/or
participate in our cornhole tournament.  The prizes are great for both
events, but overall just a great time.

You can register right on the site and also if you are interested in raising
money for another charity (Miracles for Life) you can do so for the 5K.  If
you have any questions please let me know and thank you in advance for your
help!

Have a great Spring and please let me know if you need anything!

Keller Taylor
Graduate Assistant
Bird Arena
740-597-1440