[Birdarenaemployees] Important Notice regarding Bird Arena

Keller Taylor kellertaylor84 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 11:18:02 EDT 2009

Bird Arena Staff -

Hope this finds you all well.  I am writing in  response to a recent
incident down here at Bird.  Between noon on Saturday April 11th and 4:00pm
on Monday April 13th, *$75* was stolen from one of the floats.  Given this
is a recurring issue in the rink we are going to have to take action if the
person who stole the money does not return it *my mailbox by* *noon tomorrow
*.  If you come forward with the money no action will be taken, but if no
one comes forward this will begin a process that *WILL* *involve OUPD and
prosecution to the fullest extent*.

Please understand that we will find out who took the money, so please take
this opportunity to save yourself from being fired, police involvement, and
even being kicked out of school.

If you have any information regarding the *$75* please call me at the office
at 740-597-1440 or my cell at 740-590-9839.

Keller Taylor
Graduate Assistant
Bird Arena
740-597-1440 (w)