[Birdarenaemployees] Wednesday's Charity Event

bk314005 at ohio.edu bk314005 at ohio.edu
Mon Apr 6 21:18:13 EDT 2009

Hey bird,

It's Ben Kohn.  I sent out an email earlier, and got some response to people working Wednesday's charity
event, but could use just 2 more people.  If there are any supe's or skate guards that would like to
volunteer their time and help out for just a few hours, it'd really be appreciated.  It won't be difficult at all,
just giving out skates or ushering around some kids for a few hours.  Please let me know if you can step in
and do this for me, it'd be a huge help.

Ben Kohn
bk314005 at Ohio.edu
216-650-3464