[Birdarenaemployees] Bird Arena Information

M. Alex Crowell mc253605 at ohio.edu
Mon Apr 6 13:26:49 EDT 2009

Hey guys,

I need everyone that is planning on returning to Bird next year for the 2009-
2010 school year to stop in the office and fill out some information. I just
need to know who all is returning and that our contact information is correct.
If you are not returning next year please let me know and you can remove
yourself from the email list.

I will be contacting everyone via email around August regarding Fall Quarter
availability and meeting time. If you need to be contacted some other way, I
need to know or you will not get hours.

I would like to say thank you for a great year at Bird Arena. We had a fun,
successful year and I appreciate the hard work you guys put in. I’m glad that
I got a chance to get to know all of you that were new this year. I hope that
all of you have a good spring quarter and summer break. I’m looking forward to
seeing you next fall. Please let me know if you ever need anything at all,
feel free to give me a call!

Thanks!

M. Alex Crowell
General Manager Bird Arena