[Ohio Cycling] OU MTB Club

Bartone, Stephen sb591908 at ohio.edu
Wed Oct 9 22:18:19 EDT 2013

Hey,

This is a reminder for our club meeting tomorrow, Thursday at 8:00 pm in Morton room 222. This is the last call for jerseys and riding shorts; order is being placed on Friday! **Regarding the long sleeve jersey we are very sorry but there has been a mistake with the price; not to pull a switcheroo on anyone but they are $72, not $65. Money for all orders needs to be in by the meeting tomorrow. Again, short/long sleeves are $80/72 and shorts/bibs are $95/100 (FIVE DOLLARS OFF ALL ITEMS FOR MEMBERS!)
Also, some of you have ordered t-shirts ($15) and/or long sleeve shirts ($20). These will be available to pick up at the meeting.

Come join us to find out about our plans for the weekend. Expect riding and potentially trail maintenance with a cookout : )

-Ohio Cycling