[Ohio Cycling] OU MTB Meeting and Weekend Trip Update

Bartone, Stephen sb591908 at ohio.edu
Wed Oct 16 10:46:23 EDT 2013

Hey guys,

Hope all your homecoming weekends were great. We have another exciting weekend coming at ya! But for anyone who missed the meeting last week, we are going on a mini advertising rampage this week in place of our usual meeting. This week only we are meeting at the Civil War monument uptown (across from College Book Store) this Thursday, Oct. 17th at 6:00pm. All supplies will be provided (chalk and flyers, if they get printed by then). Bring your bike and we'll go out and spread the word about OU mountain biking. If you are going to Seven Springs this weekend with us I encourage you to be present at the meeting as we will be talking trip details for our Saturday departure.

-OU MTB

Stephen M. Bartone
Ohio University
Mechanical Engineering Graduate