[Ohio Cycling] Fwd: [Athens Bicycle Club] trailwork tonight

Stephen M. Bartone bartone12 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 10:58:31 EDT 2013

Cyclists,

Hope everyone had a good weekend. This is a reminder for our next meeting tomorrow in Morton Hall room 222 at 8:00pm. We're accepting dues for anyone who has not paid as well as taking preorders for cycling the cycling gear that was showcased at the last meeting (the order will be placed next week so you have one more week to get orders in). Finally a group ride date and time will be set as well as details for our trip to 7 Springs Bike Park.

 Also this evening we will be joining Jim Schulz and other experienced trail builders out at Strouds Run to take on some trail maintaining/building. This is a great opportunity to meet those who build these wonderful trails and gain know-how on proper trail care. If you would like a ride out there PLEASE let me know so proper transportation can be arranged. Pick up will be at the graffiti wall on Richland Ave. at 5:10 SHARP!

OU MTB

http://www.7springs.com/page/category.detail/nav/5270/Downhill-Bike-Park.html

Begin forwarded message: