[Ohio Cycling] OHIO CYCLING

Bartone, Stephen sb591908 at ohio.edu
Mon Oct 15 16:14:53 EDT 2012

Bikers of bikes,

Hey guys this is a reminder that the Cycling club is having a meeting tomorrow at 8:00 pm.  We are hoping to get good attendance here as we will have some useful information regarding a mountain bike race this weekend that should be a great time.  Also we want to discuss some options for our meetings as we approach colder weather, our upcoming fundraiser, and community service opportunities.  Quite a lot for ya this week!  PLUS tips and tricks on how to winterize your bike and yourself (may want to show up for this one!) not to mention there will be some muchies for y'all to enjoy! Look forward to this one.

ps. We have Morton 201 reserved for tomorrow's meeting. Yep, the massive one lol.

Cheers,

Ohio Cycling