[Ohio Cycling] OU Cycling Club Meeting

Bartone, Stephen sb591908 at ohio.edu
Tue Oct 9 09:05:29 EDT 2012

Guys and gals,

This is a reminder that we are having a Cycling Club meeting tonight.  The meeting is tonight at 8:00pm in Morton 215. We have a proposal for members to get engaged in helping the club with a fundraiser as well as introduce our winter meeting ideas.  The details on Fridays movie night will hopefully come to closure tonight.  For later in the week we will have a few options regarding rides for this coming weekend (needing to plan around homecoming).  Come out and talk some bike talk!

Hope to see you there

ps. Those in attendance will find some snacks and/or beverages to enjoy ; )

-Ohio Cycling