[Ohio Cycling] OU Cycling Club Update

Bartone, Stephen sb591908 at ohio.edu
Fri Oct 5 13:51:22 EDT 2012

Cyclists

The Summit theater has been reserved for NEXT Friday.  Unfortunately it was already taken for tonight.  So next week we will have our weekly meeting on Tuesday evening at 8:00 pm in Morton (shoot for room 215 but may be in a neighboring room) as well as movie night on Friday!

Also we would love to get a group ride together this weekend.  If weather permits plan on meeting at the Civil War monument at 2:30 this Sunday.  The time if flexible so feel free to reply with any other suggestions.

Hope to see you there. Have a great weekend!

- Ohio Cycling