[Ohio Cycling] Ohio Cycling

Bartone, Stephen sb591908 at ohio.edu
Tue Oct 2 12:25:00 EDT 2012

Hey guys and gals.   This weeks meeting is going to be incorporated into the movie night taking place at the end of this week.  As of now our vice president, Chris is going to try to book the theater at the Summit apts. for Friday evening (date and time will be verified as soon as we can).  Again, this means that the meeting is NOT tonight.

Looking ahead; this weekend there is a mountain bike race at Mohican State Park.  This race is pretty serious for all skill levels.  12 miles for beginner, 26.5 miles for sport and expert!  Here is a link to the info page: Mohican State Park<http://ombc.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=104:10-06-12-ombc-series-race-2-at-mohican-state-park&catid=43:2012-ombc-races>.

    - In two weeks there is another mountain bike race at Mohican Forest.  This is the last race of the OMBC series and it always a             good event.  Information has not been posted for this yet but should be up shortly.

    - As the weather begins to turn we are coming up with some cool ideas for the weekly meetings that incorporate spin bikes!

We will talk more about these races as well as future events in the next meeting.

Hope to see y'all soon,

Ohio Cycling