[Ohio Cycling] Ohio Cycling - Meeting Recap

Bartone, Stephen sb591908 at ohio.edu
Wed Oct 17 21:35:20 EDT 2012

Ladies and gents,

The t-shirt sponsorship release form is attached.  It's pretty straight forward.  My initial thought was that you could print two of these off so that one may be filled out and given back to you and the business owner/manager can keep one.  Phone calls may do the trick as well. If so, try to have a fully explained sales pitch in 20 or 30 sec.  Starting off with something that sound attractive to businesses like "I _____ have an opportunity that your company may be interested in. Do you have a min?"  You can tell companies that there will be roughly 100 of these and they will get exposure not only in Athens but all around Ohio, West Virginia, and other neighboring states.  No price on the logos; strictly donation.  If they ask about sizing, we will size and orient logos in order of the most gracious donators at our discretion.  Please ask any questions you have about this.

For this weekend:

Trail work (more just hanging out in the woods that work lol) Saturday at 11:00am.  Meeting in Morton parking lot. We'll have at least one vehicle there to drive the tools and options to lock your bike up for those that want a ride.  We will be starting at the Sells trail head so you can meet there if you would like to bike there (supposed to have nice weather so that may be the more favorable option).

Details about the race will be coming shortly.

Cheers
Ohio Cycling