[Biking-L] Trail Work Cancelled. Still got LDWS!

Fahey, Patrick pf185005 at ohio.edu
Mon Feb 15 23:56:49 EST 2010

Guys and Gals,

I just got word that the work at Strouds Run this Sunday has been canceled. There will be another one in March, and we will definitely go to that one.

WE STILL HAVE AN LDWS (Leadership Development Workshop) ON THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 25 IN BENTLEY 233. We need a lot of attendance for these meetings so we can continue to be in good standing with Club Sports... the people that give us money.

Last, we will NOT have a meeting tomorrow - Tuesday, February 16th.

Thanks,
Pat