[ASU] ISU President's impeachment

African Student Union at OU asu.ohio at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 12:12:56 EST 2015

Dear ASU,

On Monday, 9th of February, the ISU President, Phally Chroy was impeached
following the letter of impeachment tendered to the ISU by ASU.

As a result of Chroy's allegations of corruption against ASU, ASU filed a
letter of impeachment providing evidence that proved Chroy's allegations
false.

A disciplinary committee was formed in which Chroy's claims against ASU
were found false and Chroy, unanimously impeached.

Following Chroy's appeal to the General Board (GB) of ISU, the GB, as a
result of a simple majority vote, voted to remove Chroy out of his position
as President.

Yesterday, ASU was vindicated.

But something else happened yesterday.

Yesterday, ASU reiterated our commitment to serve and protect the integrity
of Africans and the African continent here at Ohio University and the world
over.

We will NOT allow our reputation, which we have so diligently worked to
build  over the years, to be merely tarnished by any entity.

Most importantly, we will continue to work tirelessly to protect the
esteemed reputation of Africans and the African continent, now and in the
years to come.

Proudly in the Spirit of African Unity,

Tolu. A.
--