[ASU] Today's meeting

African Student Union at OU asu.ohio at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 14:09:43 EST 2015

Hello ASU,

Hope everyone had a good week!

Please do not forget today's meeting at 6pm at the  Friends of the Alden
Library, 3rd Floor of the Library.

At today's meeting, we shall be discussing the ASU elections in large
details as well as forming an electoral committee.

At the general consensus of the General Board, the elections will be held
on March 13th.

The chosen date for the cultural week is between March 27th to the 2nd of
April.

Tonight, we shall be voting on the already chosen candidates that will be
awarded Hero/ine for this academic year.

Please endeavor to make the meeting today.

In the Spirit of African Unity,

Tolu. A.

--
African Student Union