[ASU] Ebola, continued

Howard, Steve howard at ohio.edu
Thu Nov 20 08:47:02 EST 2014

friends, so the message I sent out yesterday about responding to physicians' inquiries if you are seeking medical care in Athens has raised a lot of questions with our local medical community. One suggestion was made that we get one of these doctors to talk at Africa Crossroads on December 3 at noon- the last week of classes. What do you think of that idea? Let me know and we will set up the session- could be an interesting dialogue.

thanks,

Steve Howard
Director, African Studies Program and Graduate Director,
    Center for International Studies
Professor, School of Media Arts and Studies