[ASU] Ebola and You, continued!

Howard, Steve howard at ohio.edu
Fri Nov 21 10:14:30 EST 2014

friends, so, we have an opportunity to interact with a local physician, through the good offices of Global Health Initiative director Dr. Gillian Ice. We would like to have this session with him during the last week of classes, before people scatter over the break. This is a chance to raise concerns with a practicing physician about the questions that health professionals ask when you are seeking health care these days. It is also a chance for the doc to explain why the medical community has established these protocols.

So, we can use our usual Africa Crossroads room in Baker Center on Monday, Tuesday, or Thursday December 1, 2 or 4th. I would like to reach out to as many of you who are interested as possible, so would you reply to me as to which day is best for you- if you are interested?

yours in good health,

Steve Howard
Director, African Studies Program and Graduate Director,
    Center for International Studies
Professor, School of Media Arts and Studies