[ASU] Nominations for next year's executive board members

African Student Union at OU asu.ohio at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 09:49:03 EDT 2013

Dear ASU,

We are now opening nominations for incoming executive board members.
Positions include:

President
Vice President
General Secretary
Publicity Secretary
Social and Cultural Secretary
Academic and Research Secretary
Treasurer

We will have elections on Saturday April 6th at 5pm in the Friends of the
Library Room in Alden. All of those who have accepted their nomination
should prepare a brief presentation on why they would be good for that
position.  At the meeting we will also have a brief financial report of
African Hero's Night.

The following week after elections will be African Cultural Week, we will
be sending out the posters soon.

Best,

--
African Student Union