[ASU] Volunteers Needed

Adu, Prince pa183510 at ohio.edu
Fri Mar 22 14:41:28 EDT 2013

Dear Colleagues:

I hope you are all excited and  ready for the  upcoming Children’s Health in Africa Conference to be held here in OU on Fri March 29 and Sat March 30. We are in need of volunteers for airport drop off/pick up.

We need people for the following slots:

Wed 27th March Pick guest at Columbus Airpot at  11.21am
Wed 27th March Pick guest up at Columbus Airport at 3.50pm
Thurs 28th March Pick guest up at Columbus Airport 11.55am
Tues 2nd April Departure from Athens at 9.30am

Please send me an email (pa183510 at ohio.edu) or call 713 470 8553 if you can volunteer. We have cars reserved, you just need to have a valid driver's license.

Thank you!

Prince Adu
College of Health Sciences and Professions
Ohio University

(713) 470 8553