[ASU] (no subject)

Antwi-Boasiako, Kingsley ka101410 at ohio.edu
Mon Mar 25 12:36:59 EDT 2013

 Dear ASU,

Please be reminded that the conference on Women and Children's health in Africa is happening this weekend, March 29-March 30 as scheduled.

As members of the ASU family, it would be greatly appreciated if we could attend the conference in our numbers, especially as it has Africa as its focus.

We are also encouraged to register and volunteer to assist in making the conference a success. Please visit the link below for registration and further details.

http://www.african.ohio.edu/Conferences/healthafricaconference.htm

Volunteers

The following schedules have been made for Saturday . You are welcome to pick a spot if you want to volunteer and communicate your intention to Prince, Nakia or Kingsley.

Best,

Kingsley Antwi-Boasiako

1.  1-2 people from about 2:00 - 4 pm on Friday at the Bricks in Irvine Hall (outside room 194)  to help direct poster presentations to their display spots
2.  1-2 people from 2:45 pm - 4 pm on Friday at the Bricks in Irvine Hall to help with registration
3.  Table/chair set up Saturday - I will need to check if we need help for this.
4.  Breakdown on Saturday - 4 pm - 5 pm perhaps 1-2 people, but again I will need to check with facilities (they are required to move the display boards), but we may need help with tables and chairs.

Steve, Gillian & Bose, let me know if you have any other ideas.

Debra