[ASU] Street Fair is this Saturday

African Student Union at OU asu.ohio at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 11:43:50 EDT 2013

Dear All,

This is to inform you that the 2012/2013 International Street Fair event
will be held this Saturday on Court Street.

We have a few members who have volunteered to help out and we wish to thank
them.

There is still room for more volunteers. So if you are willing to volunteer
your time and service then feel free to contact any of us or just avail
yourself on Saturday any time between 9am - 5pm.

Also if you got anything to sell or you know anyone who wishes to get some
market for their products (strictly non-food stuff) then don't hesitate to
contact any member of the current executive.

Great week and see you all at the Street Fair.

Kind regards,

--
African Student Union
Ohio University