[ASU] An event worth considering

African Student Union at OU asu.ohio at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 22:28:52 EDT 2013

*ENERGY-FREE EARTH FESTIVAL*

at ee244409 at ohio.edu.*

When: Earth Day, April 22nd from 9:30-1pm

Where: College Green by the Memorial Auditorium

Why: Celebrate this semester’s Energy Challenge as well as Earth Day!

The Festival’s Schedule:

9:30 Yoga on the lawn - Bring your own mat. Free mats for the first 15
participants!

10:30 Bike-powered smoothies - Use human energy to create a healthy snack

11:00 Live music - Bring an acoustic guitar, a saxophone, or simply your
voice and show us your skills

12:00 Swing dancing lessons from the Jitterbug Club - Have fun without
electricity

12:30 Free pizza from Avalanche! - Local, organic, delicious

For Energy Challenge, the Office of Sustainability has been keeping track
of the university’s energy consumption. Save energy by turning lights off
when you leave a room, unplug chargers and appliances when not in use, and
doing activities outside that don’t require the use of energy. If the rate
decreases by our Energy-Free Earth Festival, we will be giving away free
pizza from Avalanche! Also stop by for other fun activities like games,
trivia, and Frisbee!
Kind regards,

--
African Student Union