[ASU] Crossover Program!

Michael Ofori kwamefori at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 13:53:55 EDT 2012

Hello Beautiful People,
As you may be aware Philly and I have been put in charge of entertainment
and program for the up-coming Crossover.

Our goal is to make sure we give opportunities to all the members and all
other affiliates of ASU to showcase their connection to Africa.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN PERFORMING AT CROSSOVER, PLEASE SEND YOUR NAME AND
YOUR PERFORMANCE TO ME ON *

kwamefori at gmail.com

NB*: WE ARE ALSO PUTTING TOGETHER A DANCE TEAM THAT WILL DO A CHOREOGRAPHY
TO CROWN THE WHOLE EVENT.
INTERESTED PEOPLE SHOULD CONTACT MUSTAPHA BRAIMAH ON*

mb563112 at ohio.edu or join the facebook even "DANCE@ CROSSOVER 2012"

*Also, there is going a fashion show as part of the event and Benjamin
Adu-Kumi is in charge of that. Interested people should contact him too on

*ba142511 at ohio.edu*
*
*We hope to represent all the different parts of the continent (North,
South East, West, Central) as much as possible so we encourage everyone to
get on board so the event does not get "one-sided"....OUR BEAUTY LIES IN
OUR DIVERSITY.

Hope to hear from you soon. I would like to know what everyone is doing by
next week *Wednesday, 26th September, 2012*

CHEERS,

Michael Ofori
*
*