[ASU] SPEAK FOR YOUR NATION

Bonyo, Philistar pb227710 at ohio.edu
Sun Oct 14 15:48:37 EDT 2012

Hello Bobcats!

Ohio University International Affairs commission is having an event SPEAK FOR YOUR NATION  this November. The event is about showcasing your country representing it in any form or manner, be it dancing, poems, songs, stories, acting or even a mix of all whatever floats your boat! Every country gets an hour each. It is on a first come first serve basis but don't be discouraged because this is a continuos évent that will take place all through out the end of the semester and the semester after. We encourage anyone and everyone to be apart of this! You can sign up through me, send me an émail  with your name, email, phone number and country being represented. Thank you and have a wonderful week 8!!! GO BOBCATS!

Philistar A. Bonyo
Community Health Services Major | Department of Social and Public Health
Marketing Intern | Live Healthy Appalachia
Fitness Assistant | Charles J. Ping Recreational Center
Vice-commissioner of International affairs | Ohio University Student Senate
Cultural Consultant | Ohio Valley International Council
Student Office Assistant | Patton College of Education
Public relations chair | Ohio University African Student Union
Member | Eta Sigma Gamma Health science and Health Education National Honor Society

pb227710 at ohio.edu
(330) 786-6741

                           " Show where you are going without forgetting where you are from"