[ASU] Congratulations

Antwi-Boasiako, Kingsley ka101410 at ohio.edu
Tue Oct 9 11:09:34 EDT 2012

Dear ASU,

This is to say thank you to all who came to support us in welcoming the new members into the wonderful African community during Crossover.
It was such an impressive attendance. We express great appreciation to all who gave their time, expertise and resources in enriching the
various performances that marked the occasion.

With the Crossover over and done with, we encourage all members to attend meetings regularly in order to be kept posted of all our events and other initiatives
 for the rest of the semester.

Wishing you the best in your studies and other endeavors.

Best Regards,
Kingsley Antwi-Boasiako

President
(ASU)