[ASU] free African music concert Thursday!

Howard, Steve howard at ohio.edu
Sun Oct 21 14:47:13 EDT 2012

friends, colleagues: please get your FREE tickets for the Thursday, 25 October concert for Tinariwen- a wonderful Grammy-Award winning musical group from Northern Mali that will play at Stuar's Opera House in Nelsonville. Tickets for all OU students are free! but you must call the box office to reserve. And we are providing free transport as well- sign up at Yamada House. Will put the Stuart's phone # in my reminder note of tomorrow....