[ASU] Interview with University Tax Compliance Manager

Tsikata, Prosper pt340808 at ohio.edu
Fri Jan 20 20:04:03 EST 2012

Folks –
Greetings and I hope your New Year has started off well.
I would be walking the University Tax Compliance Manager, Mrs. Barbara Kreutzer, through the tax filling process on WOUB radio for the benefit of international students.

This program will be airing on Sunday, January 29 at 12:30 p.m. and Tuesday, 31 January at 9 a.m. She will be shedding light on how you can file your tax easily to avoid a second and third party so-called tax experts. Make a date with us.

Endeavor to share with other international students who are not on this listserve. Thanks for your attention.

Regards,
Prosper Tsikata

Prosper Yao Tsikata
Doctoral Student, Health Communication