[ASU] African Hero Night - Volunteer Commitments (asu-l at listserv.ohio.edu)

Christine P (Google Docs) cjp2424 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 21:49:43 EST 2012

I've shared an item with you:

African Hero Night - Volunteer Commitments
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AhgJZBIxGFNLdE15VnFPaHVkeVROd3ZHcWNfUnNYS1E&invite=CKWloPoB

It's not an attachment -- it's stored online at Google Docs. To open this
document, just click the link above.

Dear Friends,

African Heroes Night is just around the corner, and we are pleased to
announce with great enthusiasm that we expect this event to be a huge
success.  With wonderful entertainment, good food, a packed house and a
tremendously gifted and worthy Honoree, this is sure to be one of ASU's
finest moments.  As we all know with our Crossover this past fall, ASU
events are successful because of the hard work and sacrifice made by ASU
members.  We now need you to step forward and offer your time and talent
for another proud moment for ASU, African Heroes Night.  Below is a list of
opportunities to volunteer.  Please fill in your name in the space where
you can contribute and contact the specified advisor.  Thank you in advance
for your time.  Questions about the event or other opportunities to
contribute may be addressed to ASU Event Coordinator, Christine J. Pirot
(cp109110 at ohio.edu or 864-650-4967).

Respectfully, Manu (ASU President)