[ASU] Crossover update-IMPORTANT

African Student Union at OU asu.ohio at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 13:52:54 EDT 2011

Dear All,

Just *2 more* days for the BIGGEST event!!

We wish to inform members that over 50 guests have been invited to
crossover. As a result, seating will be very limited. I know people prefer
buying tickets at the gate but I cannot promise that there will be tickets
available on the day of the event. There are currently very limited tickets.
Buy tickets($5) at the ISU office or the multicultural center both in Baker
Center. Or simply respond to this email to reserve a ticket.

Members should note that the event starts at exactly* 6pm* and ends at* 9pm*.
Please come early in order not to miss any of the splendid performances.

Regards,

Prince Adu(Treasurer)
--
African Student Union