[ASU] Invitation from BSU

African Student Union at OU asu.ohio at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 23:35:07 EDT 2011

 Dear Colleagues,

Please find below an invitation from the Black Students Union. Hope to see
many of our members there. Sorry about the short notice.

Have you ever taken the time to get to know someone different from you? Have
you ever wondered about someone else’s culture? Have you ever seen someone
who looks similar to you but you're convinced you have nothing in common?
 Well if so, please join the Black Student Union & the African Student Union
*Thursday September 22, 2011 at 6pm in the Multi Cultural Center, Baker* as
we host Speed Dating: OU Edition. Hence this is not your typical speed
dating program; the objective is to get to know your peers better and to
meet students from all over.  By conducting this program BSU hopes to
establish and enhance the relationship among upperclassmen and underclassmen
as well as the African American students and African students. We look
forward to seeing you all there!

For more information please contact Dominique at da216507 at ohio.edu

Manu,
President.