[ASU] Letter of Support for Professor Creary Clarification

Jennifer Petrie jenlpetrie at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 01:27:43 EDT 2011

Hi everyone,

Just to clarify, anyone can sign the petition.  Also,  if you could sign
your name on the letter and e-mail it back to me, I will then forward the
multiple letters to the provost.  I may set-up an online version of this if
I can figure out how to do it, I'll let you know if I decide to do this.
 For the time being, just sign the letter and e-mail to me at
jenlpetrie at gmail.com.

Thank you for those that have responded.  Your support means a lot!

Best,
Jen