[ASU] Letter of Support for Professor Creary

Jennifer Petrie jenlpetrie at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 21:05:02 EDT 2011

Hi everyone,

Attached is a letter of support for Professor Nicholas Creary, professor of
African History in the History Department at Ohio University.  The history
department has decided to not renew his contract, which means Professor
Creary will no longer be a professor at the end of this year.  I think not
having Professor Creary at this university will be a tremendous loss to
undergraduate and graduate students. Professor Creary has made significant
contributions to the African Studies and the African student community at
Ohio University.  If you have taken a course with Dr. Creary and have had a
positive experience and agree with the letter, please add your name or sign
the letter and e-mail back to me at jenlpetrie at gmail.com.  I will forward
the letters with signatures to the Provost.  Furthermore, I encourage you to
write your own personal letters if you have benefited from taking Dr.
Creary's courses and having him as a professor at Ohio University.

Best,

Jen Petrie
jenlpetrie at gmail.com