[ASU] Dance Night now on Saturday,May 14th!

Ngueyanouba, Emmanuel en256009 at ohio.edu
Tue May 10 14:34:44 EDT 2011

Hello!
I have heard from Jen that there are some issues with our Dance Night initially planned for this Friday at JKO's. Thanks Jen for this update. In fact, for technical reasons our African Dance Night event at JKO's has been switched from Friday 13th to Saturday 14th. I understand this is disappointing and that you are already ready to party on Friday and have invited your friends. But you do not have to worry because we can still throw the event on Saturday night May 14th. And this is when your African Dance night will happen, right after the African Hero's night.
Remember:
Time (Saturday May 14th- 10pm-2:00am);
Same place (JKO's);
Great music by DJ Prince Adu and;
wonderful people.
I am sorry for the inconvenience but I am also sure that it will be a long day of fun.  Update your contacts about his and extend our apologies.
Last, remember to purchase your ticket for the African Hero's night and tell us when you can volunteer for that night. We still need your help.
Happy African Hero's Night and I will see you at the events.
Regards,
Manu