[ASU] Fashion Show Volunteers Needed for Wednesday

Jennifer Petrie jenlpetrie at gmail.com
Tue May 10 13:30:03 EDT 2011

Hi everyone,

Please let me know if you would be able to participate in a fashion
show this Wednesday night by wearing tradition  fabric or if you have
any traditional fabric you could let us use for the show.  I need last
minute volunteers because a group I was hoping to participate ended up
having another engagement.  It could be a really fun time to show off
your spring beauty and cultural fabrics :)    The fashion show is at
7pm in Walter Rotunda following Prof Soyinka's lecture.  Please let me
know if you can attend.

Best,
Jen