[ASU] Volunteers Needed for African Hero's Night!!!

Jennifer Petrie jenlpetrie at gmail.com
Tue May 10 01:47:02 EDT 2011

Hi everyone,

ASU still needs members to volunteer for African Hero's Night.  We
need 3-5 people to volunteer to help move chafing dishes at 11:30 on
Saturday morning.   We need 3 volunteers to help set-up Ping Center at
5:15pm on Saturday.   We also need 3-5 volunteers to help serve food
starting at 7pm on Saturday night at ping center.  Last we need 3-5
volunteers to help clean-up for the event and wash chafing dishes and
return them.  Please send me an e-mail jenlpetrie at gmail.com  if you
can help volunteer.  We are a community in Athens and we need everyone
to try and help out to help make this event work and run smoothly.

Best,

Jen