[ASU] Fashion Show Volunteers Needed for Wednesday

Ngueyanouba, Emmanuel en256009 at ohio.edu
Tue May 10 20:44:16 EDT 2011

Jen,

Of course, Jen I will be your Top Model tomorrow and celebrate the beauty of African traditional clothes along with everyone else who, responding to this email, will be willing to let you use their clothes or volunteer to model.
Manu

From: jen

Hi everyone,

Please let me know if you would be able to participate in a fashion
show this Wednesday night by wearing tradition  fabric or if you have
any traditional fabric you could let us use for the show.  I need last
minute volunteers because a group I was hoping to participate ended up
having another engagement.  It could be a really fun time to show off
your spring beauty and cultural fabrics :)    The fashion show is at
7pm in Walter Rotunda following Prof Soyinka's lecture.  Please let me
know if you can attend.

Best,
Jen