[ASU] Fw: Fundraising Ideas

aggrey otieno aggreywillis at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 25 13:48:47 EDT 2010

Comrades,
Kindly have a look at the email that i received from Christine Pirot, a member
of ASU fund raising committee.

Also remember to attend today's meeting on our linkage with ANPPCAN at Alden
Library 4th floor room 403 as from 7.30pm. See you all soon.
Best,
Aggrey

 38 N McKinley Avenue, Apt. 302
River Park Towers,
Athens, Ohio - 45701
+1 208 275 9378
United States of America

Do                           not follow where the path may lead. Go instead
where there is no path and leave a trail.
Harold R. McAlindon