[ASU] Clarification on ANPPCAN

hs238809 at ohio.edu hs238809 at ohio.edu
Wed Sep 22 12:08:59 EDT 2010

Greetings,

I would like to correct what I said about ANPPCANN in the earlier email I sent
detailing the recent ASU General Board Meeting outcome. I think I mentioned
that ANPPCANN is seeking to partner with Ohio University students. I have been
informed that it is actually Ohio University students who have been seeking
information by sending personal emails on possible involvement with ANPPCAN
and not the other way round. So please take note that as much as ANPPCAN would
be glad to identify any possible areas in which OU students can work in, it
(ANPPCAN) did not specifically seek partnership with Ohio University students.
Again, if you have a desire to get involved please contact Aggrey Otieno at
aggreywilis at yahoo.com

I hope this is clear now. Sorry for the mixup. Have a wonderful day.

Hillary Shilosio
ASU Secretary General