[ASU] ASU Bake Sale

Jennifer Petrie jenlpetrie at gmail.com
Sun Oct 17 19:13:28 EDT 2010

Hi everyone,

We are having our Bake Sale tomorrow, Monday October 18th and Tuesday
October 19th from 10am-5pm outside of Baker on the 4th floor. Please
remind people to come and buy baked goods

If you have baked goods please drop them off tomorrow morning at the
table around 10am, or I will be in the front room at 9:40am-10:00am,
and you can drop them off to me.

Also, we will be advertising the Cash for Campus voting contest at the
table.  Information will be at the table.  Also, you can visit
http://extranet.tql.com/campuscash/default.aspx and vote for Ohio
University's African Student Union anytime from October 18th- November
14th.

Hope to see you at the Bake Sale,

Best, Jen