[ASU] ASU Bake Sale!

Jennifer Petrie jenlpetrie at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 15:43:16 EDT 2010

Hi everyone,

ASU will be having a Bake Sale next week and we invite the GB to
volunteer or attend.  The Bake Sale  will be  from 10:00-5:00 on
Monday October 18th and from 10:00-5:00 on Tuesday October 19th.  We
are asking GB members to attend and also volunteer there time to work
the table on those dates for 1-2 hours or more.  Please respond back
to me with the time  that you can make it to help, Jen at
jenlpetrie at gmail.com.  The table will be in front of baker.

Also, if you are able to make some bake goods, please bring those to
the table at 10:00am on Monday.

The goal of the bake sale is to raise funds to get us out of debt, so
ASU can do more events in the future.  In order to get out of debt we
have to work as a community, so  please invite your friends to come
and buy baked goods.

Best,
Jen Petrie