[ASU] fashion show

bt276609 at ohio.edu bt276609 at ohio.edu
Wed May 12 12:37:38 EDT 2010

Thought there might be some interest in regards to this email from some of the
members.

Bethany

Hello International Student Organization,

My name is Ugonna Okpalaoka and I'm the producer of a local television show
called Sauti.

Sauti ("voice" in Swahili) is a minority issues news program that strives to be
the voice for commonly underrepresented groups on Ohio University's campus. To
date, we have focused on issues in regards to ethnic minorities, women, and LGBT
groups.

Our next show will educate our viewers about international students. One of our
segments will be a small fashion show that focuses on world definitions of
beauty and why men and women wear what they do in their countries.

I am e-mailing your organization because we are looking for participants for the
show. Each organization may volunteer up to 2 people to represent their country
of choice. If you are interested, please forward this information to your members.

The taping will be next Monday, May 17 at 7 p.m. If any of your members would
like to participate, please fill out this form:
(https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dDhrNExJQjRRbVV6V29GTjlEc1EzQlE6MQ)

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Thank you for your time,

--
Ugonna Okpalaoka
Producer, Sauti