[ASU] Bereavement message

Titus Gwemende tg843808 at ohio.edu
Mon Sep 7 21:25:49 EDT 2009

Dear colleagues

Greetings to you all.I hope you had a restful and or prauductive summer
season.Big things await the Union this quarter.

However,I regret to inform you of the passing of the father of Mary Gathogo
(Francis Wangendo's wife) last night in Kenya.She is a colleagues and an
active member of ASU.She plans to travel if possible to be with the family at
home.For those who may want to talk to them, please contact them on 740 590
6852.Assistance in cash or kind is sincerely welcome.You could contact ASU
leaders or Francis and Mary on the given number.

Regards

Titus