[ASU] African Children's Choir reminder!!!

Siphokazi Magadla sm103708 at ohio.edu
Tue Oct 20 23:00:37 EDT 2009

Hey guys,

This is a reminder that tomorrow is the BIG day!!! The African Children's Choir
will be performing at 7pm at the New Life Assembly of God. This event is a
collaboration between the church and ASU. Regarding the email I sent needing
volunteers, we now need only 2 more volunteers to help with the parking and
ushering. Please contact me anytime tomorrow (except between 11am-1pm). Thanks
for all who have already volunteered themselves for the cooking, accomodation
and ushering.

See you at the concert!! In the meantime search for the choir on Youtube and you
will no for sure you cannot miss them!!!

Details about concert:
Place: New Life Assembly of God (10 South Green Drive, behind building 37 in
Riverpark Towers)
Time: 7pm
Cost: FREE (good will offering accepted. They will also be selling CDs and other
goodies come prepared to buy if you can)

Cheers,
Kazi