[ASU] Bokamoso Leadership Forum presentation

Siphokazi Magadla sm103708 at ohio.edu
Wed Jun 3 21:07:06 EDT 2009

Dear friends,

On behalf of Bokamoso Leadership Forum we would like to extend our sincere
invitation to the brown bag presentation scheduled for tomorrow,Thursday, June
4, 2009 at 12 noon in Yamada House Seminar Room. This is an opportunity for us
to introduce and present to some the new forum founded by Ohio University
graduate students from the continent of Africa.

Bokamoso is a leadership initiative that recognizes the niche that graduate
students of African descent occupy in society and their potential role as an
essential part of the solution to transform the African continent. The forum
seeks to groom emerging leaders by availing a platform to develop and nurture
leadership skills needed to become transformative and Socratic leaders.
Bringing together graduate students from different fields, the forum
recognizes the need to redefine leadership as encompassing a multi-
disciplinary approach. In addition, Bokamoso strives to create an unwavering
network of emerging leaders to aid the free flow of innovative ideas developed
to further the interests of Africa.

This presentation will be done by the group of students that came together
and gave birth to the idea of Bokamoso. These students are: Bose Maposa,
Reuben Dlamini, Damilola Daramola, Edwin Otu, Siphokazi Magadla and Titus
Gwemende.

Although we realize you are busy, we hope you will be able to join us during
the presentation.

Sincerely,
Siphokazi.

"Every time we love, every time we give, it's Christmas" - Dale Evans.