[ASU] Bokamoso Leadership Forum presentation

Siphokazi Magadla sm103708 at ohio.edu
Thu Jun 4 18:29:05 EDT 2009

Dear friends,

On behalf of the Bokamoso group, this is a note of thank you to all of you who
managed to dodge the rain to come and support our presentation on the
leadership initiative today. We truly and highly appreciate your support, you
warmed our hearts!! This is only the beginning; we look forward to your advice
and support.

For those who could not make it today, we look forward to telling you about
Bokamoso.

If you have any questions please do contact any of us, anywhere you see us.
Once again, a  million thank yous to you all!!

Sincerely,
Siphokazi.

"Every time we love, every time we give, it's Christmas" - Dale Evans.