[ASU] What a show of commitment! Thank You

Titus Gwemende tg843808 at ohio.edu
Mon Feb 23 17:06:27 EST 2009

Dear Friends and colleagues

What a show of commitment!I want to thank everyone who came out to participate
during the much anticipated Presidential Debate.Indeed the ASU is moving in the
right direction.We have never lacked in ideas and we never will,what we needed
was more commitment and it seems we now have it. Commitment is a major
challenge particularly  in voluntary organisations and l hope this non-
negotiable virtue shall always remain an intergral component our operations
and a major requirement for future office bearers.
As some are preparing to go back home after Spring,please do not hesitate to
replicate the concept of debates for people running for public office and who
knows ,maybe an OU-Alumni could moderate a nationally televised Presidential
Debate someday in one of our countries!
I must thank the outgoing executive as well for the job welldone.I think they
did their best under the circumstances.Keep it up colleagues.

And to my opponent,fellow CommDever,Prosper,l enjoyed every bit of it.No doubt
we both learnt some serious lessons about leadership.Whatever the result will
be on Saturday,you and l should and will work together.The base is
galvanised,there is excitement and unity in the air,indeed a new breed of
African leaders is emerging!

Long live ASU

Titus M.B Gwemende
Presidential Candidate