[ASU] Discussion on the Obama Presidency

Tiffany Bowden creatiff2003 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 23 17:44:39 EST 2009

Greetings,

Following up with my promise to do what I can to help connect the African and the African American community, I thought I would share this event with all of you. As Obama is someone in whom we can find common ground I invite you to attend and engage in thoughtful discussion with the African American community. This will be a good venue to come learn some of our concerns and aspirations as well as yours. Please see the event below.

Tiffany Bowden

The Black Affairs Commission will host an open discussion on:

The Presidency of Barack Obama and what this means for the minority and
majority communities.
Please come out and express you opinions and thoughts!!

EVENT: Does "Yes We Can" Really Mean "Yes We Will"??
DATE: Tuesday, February 24
TIME: 6:30PM
LOCATION: Bentley Hall Room 140
HOSTED BY: The Student Senate Black Affairs Commission

For more information please contact:

Sherrell Davis
Black Affairs Commissioner
sd902205 at ohio.edu