[ASU] What a show of commitment! Thank You

tg843808 at ohio.edu tg843808 at ohio.edu
Mon Feb 23 16:26:09 EST 2009

Dear Friends and colleagues
What a show of commitment!I want to thank everyone who came out to participate
during the much anticipated Presidential Debate.Indeed the ASU is moving in the
right direction.As some are preparing to go back home after Spring,please do
not
hesitate to replicate this for competing Members of Parliement in your
respective constituencies and who knows ,maybe an OU-Alumni could moderate a
nationally televised Presidential Debate someday!It would be even sweeter if
the
candidates were OU-ASU-Alumni as well.Don't you think so?

I must thank the outgoing excutive as well for the job welldone.I think they
did
their best under the circumstances.One rarely finds such levels of commitment
in
voluntary organisations.Keep it up colleagues.

And to my opponent,fellow CommDever,Prosper,l enjoyed every bit of it.No doubt
we both learnt some serious lessons about leadership.Whatever the result will
be
on Saturday,you and l should work together.The base is galvanised,there is
excitement and unity in the air,indeed a new breed of African leaders is
emerging.

Long live ASU

Titus M.B Gwemende
Presidential Candidate